Being Black and proud is essential for individuals who identify as Black because it affirms their worth and dignity as members of a historically marginalized community. Throughout history, Black people have faced systemic oppression and discrimination, and being proud of one’s Black identity is a form of resistance against these injustices. Being Black and proud also means embracing the cultural traditions, values, and accomplishments of the Black community. It is a way of celebrating the unique contributions that Black people have made to society, despite facing significant obstacles.
Black pride also fosters a sense of community and solidarity, which can help individuals feel empowered and supported in their personal and professional endeavors. Ultimately, being Black and proud is about recognizing and celebrating the beauty and richness of Black culture, while also standing up against the ongoing struggle for racial equality and justice.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
There are no reviews yet.