“Black Love” is a term used to describe the love and relationships between Black individuals. It celebrates the unique experiences, struggles, and triumphs of Black people in love, and aims to affirm and uplift Black relationships, families, and communities.
Black Love is often discussed in the context of the broader Black Lives Matter movement and efforts to address systemic racism and inequality. It is seen as a way to resist and subvert negative stereotypes and depictions of Black love in popular culture, which have historically been limited and often negative.
Black Love is also seen as a way to counter the effects of systemic oppression and to build and strengthen Black communities. It is a way for Black individuals to connect with each other on a deeper level and to support each other through the challenges and struggles that come with living in a society that is often hostile to Black people.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
There are no reviews yet.