“Black Girl Magic” is a term used to describe the resilience, strength, and power of Black women and girls. It is a celebration of the unique experiences, talents, and accomplishments of black women and girls, as well as a way to challenge and subvert negative stereotypes and marginalization.
The term was first coined by CaShawn Thompson in 2013 as a hashtag on social media to celebrate and uplift Black women and girls. Since then, it has become a cultural phenomenon, used to empower and inspire Black women and girls to embrace their authentic selves, challenge societal norms, and strive for success in all aspects of their lives. It is a way to recognize the strength and beauty of Black women and girls, who have historically been marginalized and oppressed in many societies.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
joshua (verified owner) –
My sister loves it. Definitely shopping here again